Monday, April 18, 2011

THANK YOU POULTON LE FYLDE

You all took that step tonight towards the WINNER'S CIRCLE. I'm sure with my tried and tested techniques I taught you tonight, you can all go forward to your dreams. Apart from Mary.

Mary, I am sad to say, will never be a winner. She is a negative, sour old shrew. How dare she question MY WINNING CREDENTIALS! I have over 12 million in the bank, 32 sport cars, a silver watch, a DVD player. I have met and coached some of the world's greatest people - Peaches Geldof, Gary Busey,Jeffrey Skilling, Andy Gray.. Do I need to go on? Does that sound like the credentials of a NON-WINNER to you. Mary, you will never be happy because your negativity and OUTLOOK will eat you alive. Good riddance! Winners associate only with other winners. Go back to your cats and eating disorder.

Anyway, let me concentrate on the POSITIVES.

Good to see so many of you buying my book 'ALARM CLOCK YOUR WINNERS BLOCK.' Let it guide you on your continued path of success. Remember: success is a muscle and it must be exercised.

I was also happy to see a few of you buy a VHS of my seminar 'THE WINNERS CIRCLE: ARE YOU ON THE INSIDE?'

REMEMBER: A winner always wins: he knows no other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment