Sunday, April 17, 2011

WHAT STOPS US?

If you ask yourself this question: what is stopping me from success? What you will find is a whole bucket load of poor excuses and why me-isms.

Now we all know what seperates the winners from the losers is OUTLOOK. If you answered that you hadn't succeeded because of bad luck, people not spotting your talents, location etc - well, look out loser town we have a new resident.

Success is based on OUTLOOK. I didn't become a multi millionaire with excuses. I became rich through OUTLOOK and strategising what I wanted. If you see only obstacles then these same obstacles block your road to success.

So, what is stopping you now? That's right, nothing. However, if you are ugly then it is much more difficult. If your face is difficult to look at, lower what success is for you. Maybe success for you could be getting a date, talking to someone over the internet.. My point is, forget about my form of success: it's not for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment